Trenton is so close to potty training but not quite ready. He will tell me that he's just tee teed in his diaper. However, he hasn't linked the feeling of time to potty together with tee teeing on the potty yet. After several days of successful going potty on the toilet, after I have reminded him every 15-25 minutes to go. If I don't, he wets himself and doesn't care. Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Potty Training! Well trying anyway.
Trenton is so close to potty training but not quite ready. He will tell me that he's just tee teed in his diaper. However, he hasn't linked the feeling of time to potty together with tee teeing on the potty yet. After several days of successful going potty on the toilet, after I have reminded him every 15-25 minutes to go. If I don't, he wets himself and doesn't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment