Saturday, October 18, 2008
Pictures of the DMZ!
Hi,
I am finally sitting down and taking time to upload some photos. Even though these are a few weeks old, I hope you enjoy them. Please click on the link below to view my DMZ visit. What an experience! I am able to truly understand why we are here and the relationship between the North and South Koreans.
love,
Leslie
http://thetervinstravels1.shutterfly.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cool.... I love it. Would love more info on the pictures..... DMZ... exactly how did it make you understand the "mission" there? I have to admit I don't really know a whole lot-- other than the issues with nukes. I also remember some info a while ago regarding families being able reunite for the first time (north/south thing) in a LONG time. TELL ME MORE!!!!! Love you guys-- take care!!
Post a Comment